We Are Family

Hello everyone this is my first layout for Off The Rails Scrapbooking  Design Team using the lovely colour challenge for June. I sat for a while and thought about this thinking thinking putting to much preasure on myself as usual. And then I thought just treat it like a normal page so here goes hope you all enjoy it.








Let me explain the photo every year Laurie and I travel to Wagga Wagga and a group of us get together and have some fun attending what we call the Hall of Shame where they present different people with funny trophies like clays and different accomplishments. Now the toilet seat is a perpetual trophy so the person that shoots the least gets presented with the toilet seat. It is heaps of fun and laughs and some yummy dinner as well. 

Here is the colour challenge

Comments

  1. awesome ..great take on the mood board.. Great family group photos.. fab memories forever

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you