Sweet Moments

Hi everyone I have once again visited one of my favourite sites full of exciting challenges and heaps of handy hints Flying Unicorn and has a lovely online store as well with heaps of yummy goodies to spend our hard earned money on. I have based my layout on the recent Mojo Monday using up my box full of stash and left over kits from Flying Unicorn so here it is


This is my daughter Tracy's best friends wedding . A lovely  and special photo of Bec and her Dad.




The products I have used are
Kaisercraft enchanted garden collection-fascinate
Prima flower vine and metal embellies, 
green tara flowers, lace and a clear glass butterfly
feathers and ribbon from my stash box
texture paste and a tim holtz mask
shimmerz pop art pink spray
Ayeeda mist chalk lilac


 And here is the sketch by our lovely Alda





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you