Handmade Flowers

Once again my friend who will remain nameless but she knows who she is requested me to show her how to make these flowers. So I sat down yesterday in my spare time and made these lovely flowers and decorated a small bottle to match. So tomorrow Wednesday she is coming out to my home and we are going to make more. Be prepared to have your patience and get glue almost everywhere. I tell you sticky sticky sticky.....







So just out of my stash I grabbed some scrap paper and walla here are the flowers. The bottle I found in a cheap shop and I put some hessian around, ribbon as well and a large flower on the front and used the metal flower that came off the bottle to decorate it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you