6x6 Canvas Gelato Tutorial

Hello everyone today I am featuring my very first Tutorial for Off The Rails Scrapbooking so I had to use a colour palette and I thought to myself what am I going to do with this one. So hard as these are not my colours at all. So here is a short photo tutorial video for you. Sit back and enjoy.....





And here  is the colour palette I had to use







Products I have used
6x6 canvas
gesso
green, blood orange, mango and boysnberry gelatos
spray bottle of water
white tissue paper
matt medium
prima mask
texture paste
pitt pens
motolow pens

This is the page I created for this mood board as well












Comments

  1. Your canvas and your page is AMAZING!!!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on this project. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love those bright colors added to complement your layout. BL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you