Happiness

Hello yes again another layout for you all. This one is using a lovely mood board from scrap it with attitude they are a facebook group that I belong to and holds swaps and challenges every month.
I found a envelope with photos that I had printed out so I have decided to use them. This photo is of my daughters best friends wedding











Products I have used
Echo park Jack and Jill collection- chandeliers and cut flowers from Jill floral paper
washi tape, texture paste and a brick mask
walnut stain distress ink, red and brown ink from my stash
Blue fern studio shabby brick and butterfly chipboard pieces
sugar glitter, crystal glass beads, green tara flowers

Here is the mood board

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you