My Work

Hello to all you lovely people out there again. Today I have managed to finish a  layout for CSI just getting this in by the skin of my teeth. This is another one of there beautiful colour schemes Light lemony yellow, ballerina pink, pale warm grey, white and black. Sometimes it is hard to get the exact colours but I have done my best and got as close as I could. In the evedence I have used polks dots on the mask and cut out some big circles to add to the page also ledger paper, a frame that has framed my page and a light bulb hidden under some flowers. And I decided for the Testimony I have written my journalling in list form for something different. The photo I have had for a long time from when my daughter went over to Lady Musgrave on a school camping trip. I looked at the photo and thought that the colours where sort of the same and went with that.








The paper I used is from Bo Bunny, white and black cardstock, some lovely green tara flowers  and lace trim. I used a prima light bulb and a mask and some texture paste and a yellow, black and grey glimmermist sprays. Black distress ink and a yellow sharpie pen.



Comments

  1. Great layout Candy! I love the soft subtle colors on your page!! BL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you