CSI # 34 - Uncle Mick

Uncle Mick, Phebe, Darren, Sammi, Justice  and Tracy went out for lunch and Uncle Mick was her favourite uncle (sometimes). They enjoyed having cuddles and some yummy food. I had a bit of fun creating this backround did some experimenting with texture and watercolours. This has taken me right out of my box.
This colour pallette comes from http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com

 
 
 
 
Product used:
 
I started with a white cardstock and used a mask with an eridescent medium, then painted using watercolour paints around the leaves and then all over the page. Quite a bit of experimenting on this one.
Green tara flowers, ribbon and silver stem and a beaded stem florish
Adorn it tiny chocolate alphas.
 
 
This is the colour pallette I used:

 
 
 In the evidence i used:
wet medium, watercolours,ribbon and fringe

and the Testimony:
I journaled using the 5 w's - who, what, where, when and why.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you