C'est Magnifique September Challenge - Wonderful

This is a lovely photo of Sammi on her wedding day. Sorry we couldn't make it.
This challenge comes from http://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.com.au/ I won a kit from them some months ago and thought I had better use it, not keep it in my stash. Which happens a lot when I take a liking to the papers.


 
 
 
Products I used:
 
All out of the kit to didn't have to add anything
7 dots studio paper collection:  Queen of hearts - wonderland, spades and clubs and mushroom and smoke papers.
Want 2 scrap - charlies chipboard birdcage
prima flowers -  chipboard and flowers
teresa collins - canvas flower pulled apart
A lovely lace beaded panel
 
This is the sketch: 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you