Scrapdiva Tournament

This tournament is a challenge between some different countries. I thought what a great idea so I entered week one we had to do a double page a 1000 steps from your home. Well 1000 steps takes me right to a lovely little park where there's a  playground for the little ones a skate park for the big ones, exercise equipment for the mums and dads, a scout /girl guide hut, a lovely picnic area under the shady trees and a sports field where the local teams play.


I also have journaling around the outside of my page telling you a bit about the town I live in:
Calliope is a town located in Central Queensland Australia. I has a population of about 1500 approx. The town is named after the ship Calliope, which bought the Governor of New South Wales Sir Charles Augustus Fitzroy to Port Curtis in 1854. Industries of the town and surrounds since that time have included gold mining, beef, timber and more recently heavy industry, shipping and tourism. I have lived in this little town for 5 years and in the district for 27 years.
The other journaling is much the same as what I have put at the beginning.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you