CSI#109 - I wish for a simple life

I had to stop and think about this challenge, it was not the colour scheme, evidence but the testimony. I do not get much tome to read, don't get me wrong I love to read but time is nil.... I get to read my favourite mags at breaky over my cup of tea and toast.



I found this page a bit dark for me but I had fun doing it. I have used all the colours, heat embossed put a frame around my page. Used textured paper, dry embossed and made greenery on my background.




I have put my journaling on a tag under the photo and it says:
I try and find a quiet place to read and it is usually a card, scrapbooking or art magazine. You think by now life would be simple and have plenty of time to read. But no I have had a novel along side my bed that I started over 12 months ago. Such is life.....

 

Here is the challenge that comes from http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/ 


The colour scheme: bright cherry red, white, bright yellow, dark olive green and navy blue
The Evidence: (you had to use at least 2 elements) use heat, frames, textured paper, dry embossing and greenery
The Testimony: (you had to use at least 1 element) Journal about your journaling, use the words read, life simple in your journaling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you