Scrapbook Ideas Magazine - Budget Challenge

I decided to give this challenge a go from the Scrapbook Ideas Magazine. I thought it would be a bit hard to scrap with only $25.00 worth of product but you will be amazed how much you get for your money if you spend wisely. So here are my layouts. All these photos where taken when Laurie and I where on holidays in Longreach in May this year.



 The Prima paper range I have used is from the Lifetime collection.
Fasola, blue bayou, love tags and quilter.
Also I have used some of the chipboard pieces and journaling stickers from the same range.
Black and tan cardstock, hessian, gold and cream trim from prima and black and pink trim and white nylon lace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you