Card Club

Once a month at http://www.scrapbookfantasies.com.au they hold there card club which is free to anyone who wishes to come, it is usually held on the 2nd Saturday of each month.  This months theme is monocromatic cards mine was pink. Colours where put into a hat and you had to pick one out .  You have to make a certain amount of cards I usually make 12 as it is an easy number of cards to make and any leftovers I usually put in my spare card box for birthdays etc.

This is my pink card


 
I have stamped the rocking chair with ordinary pink ink and then embossed with pink embossing powder the teddy bear onto the chair.



Then you if you wish can purchase a kit for $2.50 and make a card. This then goes into a competition and the customers get to vote. You are allowed to add to these kits all I have added is the bling swirl and the small flowers.
 
This is the card I have made:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you