Fishing Buddies

Oh what a pair of fishing buddies to much mucking around I think. This photo was taken at one of the Barra Bountie fishing competitions. Michael paired up with Wog. A couple of Scallie wags I think.
This layout was made for CSI using the mood board .
I have used all the colours in the colour scheme Dark grayish blue, light grayish blue, bright yellow, fire engine red and white
For the evidence Stripes I have placed the paper in stripes, gris pattern sticky grid tape, fish and a pair of scallie wags two boys.
And the Testimony I have used the inspiration words find happy thought in my journaling






Product I have used
white red and blue cardstock
Jack and Jill paper collection
Metal embellies
buttons and bling


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you