CSI #158

Good morning everyone here is another case file from CSI using stuff from my stash again for this one. I had to use for the colour scheme pale blue with a hint of green, light peach, olive/khaki green,
white and cool dark brown it is hard to get the exact colours but I have done my best to try and match them. The Evidence I used polka dots, string, splatters, a bow, I wrapped something and fabric. And for the Testomony I have used Then she at the start of my journaling and journaled on my page.






Here is the case file

**Detailed clues, as promised... 
THE SCHEME - USE ALL 5 COLORS
  • Icy Skies - pale blue with a hint of green - 210.235.231
  • Warm Heart - light peach - 246.206.181
  • Mossy Meadows - olive/khaki green - 169.164.122
  • Snowflake - white - 250.251.246
  • Bare Branches - cool dark brown - 109.87.76
EVIDENCE - CHOOSE AT LEAST 2 CLUES
  • stripes
  • polka dots
  • checks
  • lacing
  • trees/branches
  • string
  • eyelet
  • animals
  • straws
  • stitching
  • misting/splatters
  • mix upper/lower case fonts in title
  • bows
  • use a long title
  • wrap something
  • leather/fabric
  • fasteners
TESTIMONY - CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 CLUE
  • Topic: Document a favorite childhood toy or belonging.
  • Prompt Idea: Find inspiration from one of the posts at Rainbow Elephant.
  • Presentation: Journal directly on the background of your page.
  • Writing Format: Begin your journaling with "Then she..."
  • Inspiration Words: cuddle, companion, special -- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title.

 *   *   *   *   *

This is the stash that I have used from my very large and overgrowing box
White cardstock, prima delight collection, calico material, prima flowers, a wooden embellishment, twine, netting, Bo Bunny clock face, shimmerz texturez patrina and prima spotty mask.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you