I am back

HI Everyone, well it has been quiet a while since I have blogged. I have created but not blogged. So this is my new years resulotion. To keep my blog up to date. I have just been away for two weeks holiday, we (Laurie and I ) packed up our caravan and headed south of the border. Albury and Melbourne shooting off course well he shoots and I usually create. Didn't take much with me this time I mainly read a book I started like last year and crocheted. And this is what I have created....



Baby shoes 0-3 months I am selling these at my local markets


another pair


Laurie enjoying himself 


We had a great time catching up with our skeet family that is what we call ourselves. A fantastic group of people. Not really wanting to come home I could have kept on travelling Western Australia way. 

We where up early one morning at the Melbourne gun club and got some lovely photos of the hot air balloons landing at the Lilydale airport







This is the camp grounds we where on this side. The indian side

 

And this was the cowboy side as they put their caravans in a circle so we used to invaid them every night. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you