Blue Fern Studio August Sketch

Hi and welcome to my little blog. Over the weekend I have been scrapping to my hearts content. Once again I have had a go at the Blue Fern Studio sketch challenge for August.











And here is the sketch


Had a little fun creating this page I certainly got my fingers gluey and full on gesso.
Products I have used:
Scraps of prima paper collection, prima flowers, trim, canvas resist flowers and a wooden button.  Blue fern studio wedding words, romantic page dangles and butterflies. Gesso and texture paste, a prima mask. Lindy's embossing powder-cosmic blue violet and silver moon mistletoe and flat fabio merci beaucoup mint spray mist and kaisercraft pearls.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you