Flying Unicorns Mojo Monday

Ok this weeks I have to put up two weekly sketches from Flying Unicorn the first sketch is from last week. I have used some of the pretty papers that I recieved in my July Kit so here goes. And yes more beautiful photos of Mike and Phebes wedding.





And this is the sketch


Products I have used:
All the products are available from Julys Kit of the month from Flying Unicorn.
13 Arts-Fly away paper range, mask, Ayeeda paint(matte coral, matte green)
Prima resins and frames, petalo flowers, Tim Holtz rubons and some texture paste.

This is this weeks Mojo Monday








And here is the sketch




Products I have used
Once again from the Kit of the Month
13Arts fly away paper and mask, Ayeeda Mist(chalk ink, chalk sap green), wood doiley
Prima flowers, resins and a stamp. Petalo flowers
Authentique paper tags, Tim Holtz rubons and prima chalk ink(blossom tree)
And I have added a little bit from my stash as well, like the prima. yummy.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you