Scrapbook Fantasies Monthly Challenge

Hi everyone I have been away for the last month and before that my life just got in the way. No time for Scrapping, art there was not a lot happening. Ok back to my post as a design member of Scrapbook Fantasies every month we are given  a $5.00 kit to do something with, one a page and the other a card and I usually make a page with the scraps, just gives the mind a bit of a workout. You can only use what is in the kit except for inks, sprays etc. I am putting up the last three months March, April and May.

March card kit
Leftover page



 My Card from this kit






My March page






April Card leftover page



Sorry I can not find my photo of my card.....
My page kit


May card leftover page



My card


Mays page is still under construction, will put up soon....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you