Donna Downey 48 week online workshop

Well this year I thought I would treat myself an online workshop. So I decided to do a bit more mixed media. The course runs for 48 weeks and every week you do a different artistic mixed media creation using different techniques and product. You can view the class here at
http://donnadowney.typepad.com/ So here are my week 1 and 2 journaling pages I used a gigantic journal 16x22 inches
Week 1:








This was a lot of fun really getting my hands dirty. I enjoyed this so much can not wait for week 2.
So with out further ado here is week 2


 Just love the colours in this one and yet again got my hands very dirty but it was a lot of fun.







Comments

  1. They are fabulous and it is about time you did something for yourself

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you