August Once Upon A Sketch -" I will never forget"

Once again I scrapbooked at Alicia's house last Sunday and going through her old stuff I found this paper it was bright and cheerful just like my Grandma. This sketch comes from http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com.au/ and we also had to use the wording "I will never forget" so here goes.....


 
Here is the sketch
 
Not sure where the paper comes from but just loved the colours and being so bright and cheerful just like Grandma. The verse says
I will never forget you Grandma,
your wise words and love will stay with me forever.
 

Comments

  1. Love the colours you have chosen for your page Candy! such a pretty page for your beloved nana. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you