A little bit more creating

Well I had a very productive 4 days off over the Easter break. I thought I would try, and try hard to finish some of my Ufo's and guess what I did finish some.
This page was taught in a class at Scrapbook Fantasies  by Stacey Young and this class I really enjoyed plenty of flowers. I decided to take this page a bit further, I put it on a canvas and just extended the flowers, photos etc.
So here it is:
 

 
For those who don't know this photo is of my Laurie and I, (our two children Tracy and Michael and my dear Mum and Dad) on our wedding day 7 years on the 30th April how time flies. We now have been together for 33 years now in total. Hmm that has flown by.
 
For the background I cut up one of my lovely lace tops and stick it onto the canvas that was a bit hard, but I do not know about you but me and white do not always mix.
The products are all from Prima.
This is going up to my Mum and Dad's place to hang on there wall.
I just love it, it is displayed at Scrapbook Fantasies along with another beautiful page done by Mar.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you