Sweet Memories

Hi everyone and welcome.
My turn to bring you my layout using some wonderful
Memory Maze products.
The photo is my gorgeous grand daughter
Zarna Rose


I pulled the 2 wrought iron gate pieces from the chipboard pack and also
the large ornate frame from its pack.
I glued the wrought iron gate pieces to the sides of the ornate frame.
Then mixed together some white gesso, or you can use white paint.
And the magenta ink, just a little as we only want it light.
Paint this over your frame and while it is still wet
cover with some clear fine glitter.
Put aside to dry.



I tore the two papers wider one end and thinner the other.
Taped them onto the white cardstock.
I then rolled the edges of the papers to make a curl.
Add all the frame, flowers amd emphoria
then draw a line around the edge of the layout as well as your emphoria pieces.


Memory Maze products






Other products used

White cardstock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild heart collection
- doble dot and memento papers
- emphoria
White gesso
Magenta ink
assorted flowers
Black gel pen 


Thank you for visitiing


Candy Chelepy
2018
Memory Maze Design Team


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you