We are trying something new and hopefully fun at Creative Inspiration.
Visit all the blogs below leaving a comment that you have been there.
Then using something you saw on the hop that inspired you create and share in comments your project
and who and what inspired your project. You have all month long to play along with us.
I have fussy cut out a lot of flowers from a sheet of pattern paper.
Double matt your photo I have just used some scraps
from the same paper range.
Tape your photo to the middle of your cardstock using
some foam tape.
Place all your fussy cut flowers around the two sides of your photo
and when you are happy glue down.
Some of mune are raised up to give some demension.
Glue the paper flowers over the top of your fussy cut flowers,
adding some leaves.
Add the xoxo and the word Perfection for your title.
Then some puffy hearts and stars in and around your layout.
I have splattered using the pink and tourquoise spray,
then go around the edges of your layout with a black gel pen.
4. Joan - https://thegovsplace.blogspot.com/2018/04/creative-inspiration-spring-blog-hop.html
5. Lisa - https://lisasscrappyhideaway.blogspot.com/2018/04/creative-inspiration-blog-hop.html
6. Tracy - https://tracysscrappyhideaway.blogspot.com/2018/04/creative-inspiration-blog-hop.htm
7. Phillis - https://justfindtimetoscrap.blogspot.com/
8. Colleen - https://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/2018/04/tickle-me-yellow.html
9. Julie - https://juliekairl.blogspot.com/2018/04/creative-inspiration-april-blog-hop-and.html
10. Candy - you are here
Now hope back to Creative Inspiration to enter your creation.