Love is in the Air

Today I have been scrapping to my hearts content. I am on a roll at the moment trying to get my layouts and card challenges finished before the end of the month. Ghee wizz it is over half way through June already. Scarey thought not to long until christmas, somebody said that there was only like 19 more Fridays.....

Here is  my First layout using last weeks Mojo Monday sketch from Flying Unicorn
I like doing ther sketches especially when you loose your mojo








Products I have used
Cream and some embossed cardstock
prima flowers and mask
Kaisercraft pearls
Basic grey pearl flowers
Stickers heart and flower
White paper doily
martha stewart heart border punch
Shimmerz texturz crushed coral paste
Bo Bunny Garden Journal post card, freehand papers and combe stickers

And here is the sketch


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you