Pages

Friday, 10 April 2015

CSI # 159 "3 Beauty's"

Yes I know that is not how you spell beauties but I ran out of letter stickers so that is how it had to be. Once again I have attempted to follow the lovely challenge from CSI The photo was taken at my daughters best friends wedding I think they where trying to run away.
The Colour scheme is - grayish teal blue, light ecru, light mauve, plum and black.
The evidence is flowers and leaves, feather, grid pattern, stamp, mixed media, scallops and a decorative border.
And for the testimony I have used the inspiration words in my journaling love, beauty and soul.
For me this layout is a bit messy but I was trying something different I am not sure wether I like it but here it is








Products I have used
cream and black cardstock,
texture paste and a mask
glimmermist dragonfly, deep plum and timeless lilac sprays
green tara flowers, butterfly and leaves
bella blvd feather
stampendous mish mash stamp
black stazon
liquitex black ink
viva pearl pen






8 comments :

  1. Your layout is so very pretty! I love all the different elements that you used to create your layout!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Love the colors. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and the background paper is awesome. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! The mixed media looks amazing and those colors are fabulous! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo you used - the back and white seems so old timey :-)
    Lyne - BL
    For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving this layout!!! What a great color theme. So fun to use mixed media on the layout! Loves- Madge BL

    ReplyDelete