Pages

Tuesday, 21 April 2015

An Off the Page

Last week I just recently went for a short trip to Rockhampton and went and checked out A Crafters Passion and I decided to buy one of their monthly kits I think they come available about the 15th of each month. You get about nine pieces of patterned paper, three cardstock and a lovely embellie pack filled with goodies this cost me $35.00 so I bought it home and looked at the papers and thought I will make an off the page book with this for my dad. As it had planes on it and he was in the Air Force when he was younger. I forgot to take a photo of the pack before I dived into it but this is the book I have made. No photos yet but I will get to them later. I have added about another three pieces of cardstock to this kit for tags etc.


























9 comments :

  1. This is awesome! Your dad is going to love it! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Work. I am sure he will love it! bl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mini book! I love all the hidden tags! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG amazing.. each page is awesome.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and the mini album ... what a great kit! bl

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning mini! I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete