January Competition Kits

This challenge comes from Scrapbook Fantasies Every month you can purchase a kit for $5.00 and you have to make a page/card from these kits. You are not allowed to add anything only inks etc to your card, just have to make flowers etc from the kit supplied.
This is the cards/tag I have made from the kit.




I also made a page from my leftovers I cut a big piece out of the back of my cardstock to make the card.




This is my monthly page challenge the same rules for this as for the card can not add anything.







Comments

  1. beautiful projects.. be sure to share with us at the Turtle Soup.... http://www.turtlesoup.scrappingturtle.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you