February CSI - scrap365 colour palette

This colour palette  comes from http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/ had fun doing this colour challenge as I think the photo was very special to me, being my son getting married.






The journaling is on the pull out tag under the bottom of the photo.


 Here is the colour palette, evidence and the testimony


I have used all the colours in the scheme, I used flowers, jewels, metal, fabric and lace for my evidence. And I have documented my sons wedding using the words love and Promise in the journaling.
Product I have used:
white and chocolate brown cardstock, butterfly mask with Shimmerz dazzelerz spun sugar coloured with some lindys tweedle dee denim spray, Teresa Collins metal/bling flower, muslin behind photo, green tara lace and pinecone ink around edge of page.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you