Scrapbook Memeories colour Challenge - Cherish the Freindship

Oh wow this was challenging trying to find these colours but I ventured into my stash and guess what I found them no trouble. Hmm I said to myself working on kraft cardstock with these lovely vibrant colours what can I do and this is what I came up with.


 
Lou and Jo such good friends and scrappin buddies always having a laugh and a joke here and there, great girls...
 
This is the colour palette we had to use from http://www.scrapbookingmemories.com.au/category/challenges/
and the colours we had to use where Kraft, red, turquoise and bright yellow.
Products I have used:
Kraft cardstock, green tara flowers and trim, prima flowers, alphas and embellies
splatter mask and texture paste
Shimmerz spray (no yoking, Caribbean sunset and sea foam)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you