Aussie Scrap Source - A good Friend

This challenge was taken from http://www.aussiescrapsource.typepad.com/ and guess what yahoo yepee I have been published on their blog and so has Mar. So go and check us out. We had to do our own take on our project using either washi tape, vellum or glitter tapes. I used washi tape on my page.

 
Product I have used:
Prima lyric collection (overture and tempo)
washi tape, assorted prima flowers, light bulb, buttons and alphas.
I also had to do a short tut on how I did this page. Yeh right easier said then done. So here goes.....
First of all I tore up the overture paper and adhered it to the tempo paper across the middle, then added some washi tape and white washed it with gesso. Matted the phot of Sharon and placed where I wanted it and then used a prima crackle mask and texture paste either side of the photo.I then placed flowers and embellies around and sprayed with shimmerz manderine mai tai and egg noggin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you