Flying Unicorn Challenges

I decided to do some of the challenges from http://flyingunicornforums.com/forum.html
I enjoyed doing these they took me out of my little box and did some different things that I would normally not do.

This challenge "Mojo Monday"
 
 

 
This one you had to make a tag out of one piece of paper I added texture paste and a little bit of spray and a word stamp to the background and a verse as well.

 
This one was a Mojo Monday a sketch challenge they have every week
 


 
This is another Mojo Monday sketch
Cut it out
I had to fussy cut my photo

 
We are the future
A photo of a child/young/older graduating, masking, fussy cutting and a chippy
 
 
Lets get crackin
make a crackle affect on your layout, butterfly, flowers and at least 2 layers of patterned paper

As I said before I enjoyed doing these ripping, tearing, using masks and pastes of different kinds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you