TCR#122 - She said YES

When my son Michael and his girlfriend went on there cruise at the end of 2011 a surprise was instore for our Phebe she had no clue. The ring was bought without her knowing and kept at her mums house, then it was hidden in Michaels luggage, then put  into a friends room safe, there where a lot of freinds on that cruise that kept that big secret. It was New Years Eve and he rang his sister and I about ten minutes before asking Pheb saying he was so nervous, he had to run down to about level 5 to get phone service. I think Trac and I where just as bad waiting for the answer, we didn't get told until the next day until they arrived into port. But Phebe said yes, yeh we where all so happy for them both, I only wish I was there to celebrate this special occassion with them.

This is the sketch and colour challenge I had to use from http://thecolorroom.ning.com/


Palette #122 - Her Room


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you