CSI#32" To see a world in a grain of sand"

Yes girls I am back on deck again, being sick is not fun. Ok here is my page using the colours from http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com






What I used from the list:
sunbleached white ,beach grass-light brown, sand dune-light kraft, wave washed-teal, sea glass- light aqua.
wet medium, textured paper, dots, sanded the photo, added a piece of  raffia
and used the poem from William Blake as the  title for my page.

Products used:
On the white cardstock I used a circle mask and  texure paste.  Coloured it with Tattered Angels mist-Teal High Heel and Tim Holtz distress ink- antique linen.
Kaiser wooden florish-clam shell
Lost and found pearl swirl



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you