Hello everyone today it is my turn on the
Celebrations this month as it is our 1st Birthday.
Happy Birthday to us....
My challenge I had to make a birthday card with a number on it.
So I made a 6x6 inch card
- Use a 6x6 inch cream card base.
- Cut some pattern paper at 5 7/8 x 5 7/8 inches and the corogated cardstock at 5x5 inches. Tape these together and add your pink twine doubled over around the top of the lemon card.
- Cut seven banners from a piece of pattern paper and tape some on faom and some flat along the top of the twine.Add a sticker banner one on each end and one in the middle.
- Using a small white doiley scrunch up in the middle to make this smaller. Then add three sticker flower to the middle , rolled flowers, leaves and a flair button.
- To the right side of the doily piece, cut a piece of pattern paper to measure 2x3 inches and cut a V in one end. Tape this over the lemon card then add the tag sticker, words and your bling.
Echo park Beautiful life collection - Banners paper, alpha stickers and
Rolled flowers from my stash
Small white doily
Funky flair studio flair button
Thank you for visiting