Happy Birthday

Hello everyone Candy here bringing you my last tutorial for the month of February
for Just add flair

I thought I would make some cards as my card box is getting very low,
a really good way of doing it.

I used a full sheet of 12x12 inch cardstock and cut one piece at 4x12 inches
then two at 6x8 inches, fold all these in half.
I have used pattern paper from the Simle stories collection
I have just cut my papers a little smaller than the cards.



This one is a shaker card





Just add flair products



Image may contain: food


Image may contain: food

Other products

White cardstock
Simple stories love and adore collection papers, ephemera,
stickers and die cuts
Paper flowers
thin gold washi
heart sprinkles
white and yellow doily
lace flowers from my stash
resin flowers

thank you for visiting
Candy Chelepy
2017 Just add flair
Design team member



Comments

  1. Such fun cards! Love the heart cluster! bl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards! The flair buttons really amke them pop dont they?!? Sarah BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Love how you decorated the cards, so cheerful. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards, love the bright colors too!!! BL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you