Happy

For this layout I have used this weeks Mojo Monday from Flying Unicorn white space I hate doing white space I find it so hard all I want to do is fill in the empty space. I am gradually going through my old photo pile. I know some I have scrapped before but waiste not want not so the saying goes.
I have been really using old stuff from my stash trying to use it all up. I have so much and really need to get rid of it.









Product I have used
corrigated card stock
13 arts pattern paper
prima flowers, leaves, resin cog and clock
wooden buttons
metal embellishments


Comments

  1. Love all your embellies from your stash. Fabulous page! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page and you did a great job using white space! bl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! Love your cluster of embellies and great job with the white space! BL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you