Blue Fern Studio October Sketch

Here we are once again time to reveal my layout for this months sketch at Blue Fern Studio My daughter Tracy recently went to Bali for a holiday and she just loves elephants so a ride was a must. It is not easy to scrap elephants, I tried to make this page not as light and flowery as I usually put on my pages. Really not sure with this one.







Product I have used

White cardstock, a prima mask, texture paste, corrigated card stock, prima trim as well as a petaloo trim, Tim Holtz rub ons and letter stickers, Blue fern studio ginger poppies, gesso, Ayeeda pearl olive, pastel black, chalk lilac and pearl bordeaux sprays, prima stamp and black staz on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you