Pages

Friday, 13 December 2013

December Scrap 365 - Enjoy the Memories

This sketch come from Scrap 365 and you can view it here http://sketchbook365.blogspot.co.uk/
I have been collecting more photos from my sons wedding to do for my mums album.


 
And here is the sketch
 
Products I have used:
Prima sweet fairy collection - very cherry and pink parfait
Prima flowers, stickers, resin bird and wishing well
liquitex white ink
rock candy stickles
white pen for around the border od the page
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout Candy, your Mum is going to love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your bright pink background, and the clusters of flowers! Scrapping Everyday Miracles is having a challenge, and we'd love for you to enter a project or two! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-theme-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour palette you have chosen...beautiful :) Thank you so much for joining us at Sketchbook365, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, the pink really stands out in the gallery. Thanks so much for joining us this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is gorgeous Candy!!
    I love the colours, elements and textures!! Love, Love, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, I want to do this page Candy! This should be one of your classes... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toni but I do not teach scrapbook classes at the shop only cards.

      Delete