A bit of inspiration

I was just flipping through one of my many magazines I get each month and I noticed this idea. And I then had a big hit of inspiration I will just have to give this a go.  So here it is.

 
I used one of the mannequins that we sell at the shop. I then covered it completely with plain white tissue paper and then added a piece of Tim Holtz tissue paper to give it a bit of umph. The skirt is a piece of stretch lace with sequins sewn on it. Sell that but the metre at the shop to. The top is a piece of my embrodiered top I cut up for my canvas (the sleeve part) see never throw anything away it always can be used. The flowers are from prima and the black velvet ribbon is available from the shop to by the metre.
 
I have added a piece of black velvet ribbon to the top of her neck and added a bit of bling.
This is on display at scrapbook fantasies if you would like to get a look at it.
And it is for sale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you