Card Colour Challenge - February 2013

I have been thinking about hosting a challenge for a while now and here it is....my very own Card Colour Challenge.

All you have to do is create a card using Blue, Green, Red and White, upload it somewhere and link it's location into the Inlinkz thingy at the bottom of this post by midnight on 28 February and you could win one of the fab ribbon packs (pictured below) donated by Scrapbook Fantasies.

Scrapbook Fantasies have also provided a folder on their Gallery where you can upload your creation if you don't have a blog of your own - here.

Here is my take on my February Card Colour Challenge:


Scrapbook Fantasies have donated two ribbon packs, one for a random winner and one for a winner of my choice - each valued at over $10, plus FREE International postage:

Comments

  1. Hi Candy, I had a go at the card today. I will load it and link it up over the weekend. Great boy colours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you