TCR # 126 - Sexy Sunnies

Justice just loves her photo taken she is wearing the sunnies that her poppy and Candy bought her for christmas.
 This sketch and colour challenge comes from http://thecolorroom.ning.com/



 
Product I used:
For the background I used a piece of Color me medallion white embossed paper and I splattered with pashmima and dewberry glimmermist, lushious lime and breakfast club blue lindys spray.
I embroidered part of the squares with emboidery cotton added buttons and yes they are sewn on as well.
assorted coulture creation flowers, marianne design and prima flowers
Adorn it tiny whoopsy teal alphas
 
Here is the sketch and colour pallet
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Altered Frame - Off the Rails DT

New Baby

Just for you